Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Blender Banana "Muffs"( Healthy &Gluten Free)




One of my daughters and I started calling muffins "Muffs" a long time ago. It is has been a fun name for them. Muffins are a family favorite around here. Yum! You can either make the gluten free version or whole grain. Either way they will be delicious. Enjoy!

Ingredients

3 ripe bananas broken up
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
3 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup gluten free flour or whole grain
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt


Directions   (makes 11-12 muffins)

1. Heat oven to 350.  Grease muffin pans.
2. Place in blender banana, honey, vanilla, egg and oil. Blend in blender until smooth. 
3. Pour into the blender the flour, soda, and salt. Just until combined. 
4. Scoop muffin mix into greased pan.
5. Bakes for 20-25 minutes until muffin bounces back when you push on it. 
6. Cool muffins on cooling rack. Enjoy!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the article with me. Thank you for recommending me.











    บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read this blog and I’ll surely come back for more posts, and also this article gives the light in which we can observe the reality of the topic. Thanks for this nice article! Now read this too...bhogi wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good contents blog, I found enormous joy reading your post, all the tips you shared has been very helpful to me and I look forward to more of your valuable post. Keep sharing. amazon hacks tiktok

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done good work by publishing this article here. I found this article informative and beneficial. Also, check Republic Wireless Plans

    ReplyDelete